Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of the Month Tonight... Solid Freebie Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game of the Month Tonight... Solid Freebie Inside!!!

On tonight's card I have 5 big plays. I have my GAME OF THE MONTH and a 3 Unit Play that both must win or you get the next two weeks for FREE. As a bonus you get 3 more solid plays. You can get all 5 plays for just $10.00 by clicking on Daily Package, at my site. I nailed both my Totals P.O.M and side P.O.M last month and looking to hit my 3rd in a row tonight.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

****Get Free Football****
    I have a special offer for you here at Lucky Leprechaun Sports and it goes like this: Buy a weekly baseball and get the 1st week of the NFL for free or buy a monthly baseball package and get the 1st month of the NFL for free or buy a seasonal baseball package and get the whole NFL season for free. Plus as an added bonus I will throw in the whole NFL pre-season for free.

Tring to get back to the .500 mark here at Bettor's Chat as I am just 7-8 in my last 15 posts here.

Los Angeles -155 OVER Arizona: The streak is over for Gagne, but you can bet that he's hoping for another chance tonight. He may not get that chance as the dodgers could be up big in the 9th inning. Cassey Fossum has been horrible for 'Zona with a 2-6 record and a 6.04 ERA, including 1-4 with a 4.94 ERA on the road this year. The D-Backs are 2-8 in his 10 starts, including 1-5 on the road and 2-7 at night. Fossum is also 0-2 with a 7.00 ERA vs the Dodgers. Jose Lima has been roughed up a little bit lately, but he is 4-1 with a 4.27 ERA in 6 home starts, with the team going 5-1 in those starts. Arizona is 3-14 in game two of a series off a loss 14-27 on the road this year. There will be no need for Gagne here as LA wins big.

Good Luck Tonight!!!
    Last edited by LuckyLeprechaun; 07-06-2004, 05:20 PM.
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X