Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go 3-1 Or Next Two Weeks Free... Solid Freebie Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go 3-1 Or Next Two Weeks Free... Solid Freebie Inside!!!

On today's card I have 4 strong plays that are guaranteed to go 3-1 or you get the next two weeks FREE. You can get all 4 plays, for just $10.00 by clicking on Daily Package, at my site.

***Special Offer***
    I have a special offer for you here at Lucky Leprechaun Sports and it goes like this: Buy a weekly baseball and get the 1st week of the NFL for free or buy a monthly baseball package and get the 1st month of the NFL for free or buy a seasonal baseball package and get the whole NFL season for free. Plus as an added bonus I will throw in the whole NFL pre-season for free.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

I've hit just 5 of last 11 here and look to get back to .500 tonight.

Colorado -135 over Detroit: The Rockies have been a horrible road team this year but at home they have played decent with a 17-21 record while hitting over .300. Joe Kennedy has been one pitcher that has figured out how to play at Coors Field as he is 4-1 with a 3.75 ERA in 9 home starts, and he is 1-0 with a 2.84 ERA in his last 3 starts overall. Detroit's Bonderman has struggled this year going 5-6 with a 5.90 ERA, including 3-3 and a 5-10 ERA on the road this year.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X