Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2-0 Guarantee or Next Two Weeks Free... Freebie Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-0 Guarantee or Next Two Weeks Free... Freebie Inside!!!

I've already started out 1-0 on the day with Houston over the Cubs. I have 4 more big plays with my two 3 unit plays being guaranteed or you get the next two weeks FREE. You can get all 4 plays for just $10.00 by clicking on Daily Package at my site.

***Special Offer***
    I have a special offer for you here at Lucky Leprechaun Sports and it goes like this: Buy a weekly baseball and get the 1st week of the NFL for free or buy a monthly baseball package and get the 1st month of the NFL for free or buy a seasonal baseball package and get the whole NFL season for free. Plus as an added bonus I will throw in the whole NFL pre-season for free.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

I've hit just 5 of my last 5 plays here but look to jump over the .500 mark tonight.

Philadelphia/ Montreal OVER 9.5: The Phillies have ripped the cover off the ball in the fuirst 2 games of this series and I expect no different here. Montreal's staff, whivch had been so good in the early part of the season, has allowed Philadelphia to score 31 runs and hit over.415 in the first 2 games of the series, while over their last 10 games overall the Expos ERA is at 7.12. Philly has hit to the tune of .371 over their last 4 games and the OVER is 5-2 in Abbotts last 7 starts. The Teams have scored 44 runs in the first two games and I see another double digit scoring fest here.

Good Luck Tonight!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X