Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go 4-1 Or Net Two Weeks Free... Solid Freebie Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go 4-1 Or Net Two Weeks Free... Solid Freebie Inside!!!

Game of the month was a winner yesterday as Cleveland beat Colorado. Overall I went 3-2 on the day which is much better than the 2-8 I went the previous two days. I also won my posted free play here at Bettor's Chat as Toronto routed the Expos.

On today's card I have 5 big plays that are guaranteed to go 4-1 or you get the next two weeks for free. You can get all 5 plays for just $10.00 by clicking on daily package at my site.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

***Special Offer***
    I have a special offer for you here at Lucky Leprechaun Sports and it goes like this: Buy a weekly baseball and get the 1st week of the NFL for free or buy a monthly baseball package and get the 1st month of the NFL for free or buy a seasonal baseball package and get the whole NFL season for free. Plus as an added bonus I will throw in the whole NFL pre-season for free.

I hit my free play here yesterday, but I'm still 3-5 in my last 8 plays posted here I have another free play at my site also. I look to keep it going with Anaheim/ Los Angeles OVER 7.5.

Good Luck Today!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X