Friday's Free Play!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday's Free Play!!!

And another frustrating evening comes to a close as the slump resumes. I went 1-3 last night and boy was it painful to watch. Philly and philly both had leads late but lost for me and the Yanks failed to win in Arizona. My lone win came on my top play of the day as Los Angeles beat the Orioles. I know I'm in a slump now but I will break out so don't lose confidence just yet. I haven't.

It's time to put this slump to rest and I think I'll do just that with 5 big plays today. Every Friday is Dollar a Play Day here at Lucky Leprechaun Sports, so you can get all 5 plays for just $5.00. Just Click on Daily Package, at my site, to get these 5 big plays.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Baseball rankings for the last 30 days: I'm ranked 2nd at Gameday Monitor, 1st at Handicapper Hound Dog, 3rd at Online Sports Network, 1st at Wise Tracking, plus I am ranked 3rd for the season in winning pct at The Sports Eye (Service Plays only). Please feel free to head to those sites and see my records for yourself.

Free Plays here are now 20-10-1 my last 31 plays.

Philadelphia -155 over Kansas City: I had a rough series with the Phils vs Detroit, but I'm gonna stick with them here and look for them to get back on track. Even though the phils struggled vs Detroit they are still hitting over .290 in their last 10 games, while KC is hitting under .240 in that same span. Philly pitcher, Abbott, is making his second start of the year and is coming off a game in which he threw 5 shutout innings vs Minnesota. He can pitch and will give this weak hitting Royals team fits as he get's a much needed win for the Phils.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X