Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursdays Free Detailed MLB Side Play Inside, enjoy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursdays Free Detailed MLB Side Play Inside, enjoy.

Good day everyone, here is Thursdays Free MLB Side Play, enjoy.

Thursday FREE MLB Side Play

NY Yankees @ Arizona

Hard to believe this Arizona squad is the same one that won it all a few years back, they look nothing like "the team that was". Arizona is just 26-38 on the year, they are not much better even on homefield where the D's are just 12-18 thus far. Steve Sparks will get the start at home here, he's just 2-4 on the season with a very unimpressive 5.84era to go along with those ugly numbers. Sparks has given up 49 runs over 69 innings, he's only struckout 29 batters this season yet he's given out 25 free passes to first. With very little plate power and a shaky starter, I don't see the D-backs being much of a threat on this night.

As always the Yankees are enjoying another successful season, almost overly so, the Yankees now 41-21 are also winning on the road this season where they are currently 18-12. Jon Lieber will get the start for the Yankees on this night, he's now 5-3 on the season with a 4.78era as well. Lieber has given up 30 runs over 52 innings but what I really like about this guy is he's only walked 3 batters all-season-long. NY has won 4 of the last 6 starts with Lieber, that includes watching him give up just 2 runs or less in 3 of those games including his last start, a 3-2 win over San Diego where Lieber gave up just 2 runs over 6 innings of work.
    TAKE THE YANKEES.

Free picks, Premium picks and more information of interest can be found by visiting my service at http://www.procappers.com/handicapper.php?CapperID=6072
    - Russel Joseph
Working...
X