Tuesday Mlb Free Side Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Mlb Free Side Play

Good day everyone, I hope you have a great day, here is Tuesdays MLB Free Side Play, enjoy.

Tuesday Free MLB Side Play

Oakland @ St. Louis

The St. Louis Cardinals are now 36-27 on the season but even so, most of the teams wins have not come in this situation. The Cards are just 13-15 on their home turf, they have not been giving their fans much to cheer about this season and this situation does not bode well for them either. The Cards are going to be starting Matt Morris in this one, he is just 6-5 on the season with an unimpressive 4.06era to this point. Here is the whopper, Morris has worked 88 innings giving up 44 runs, but get this, 19 of those runs came courtesy of a single shot to the bleachers. The Cards have lost 3 of the last 5 which Morris started, I expect him to give up a few homeruns in this one Tuesday night.

Oakland is already 13 games over the .500 mark, the A's are enjoying another solid season and they haven't been half bad on the road where they are now 14-14 thus far. Barry Zito will get the start in this one, he is now 4-3 on the season with a 4.74era to this point. Zito has given up 42 runs over 76 innings, 11 of those were homeruns and he's collected 61 strikeouts while walking just 26 batters. I like Zitos numbers this season and he's also been heating up as of late. Zito and the A's have combined for 5 wins over his last six starts, the only loss was a 1-0 decision at Cleveland where Zito pitched a perfect 8 inning shutout and had nothing to do with the loss itself. The last start for Zito had him doing his part in a 10-6 win over Cincinnati, more of the same on this night.TAKE OAKLAND.

Free picks, Premium picks and more information of interest can be found by visiting my service at http://www.procappers.com/handicapper.php?CapperID=6072
    Last edited by RJS; 06-14-2004, 10:20 PM.
    - Russel Joseph
Working...
X