Mondays FREE MLB Side Play, enjoy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mondays FREE MLB Side Play, enjoy.

Good day everyone, I hope you have a wonderful Monday, here is todays free MLB Side Play, enjoy.

Baltimore @ Cleveland

The Orioles will be starting Eric DuBose in this one, he has been extremly hittable all season. DuBose has worked 68 innings giving up 40 runs off 64 hits, 12 of those were went over the wall. DuBose is just 4-4 with a 4.98era to this point, he does have 47 strikeouts to his credit but at the same time he also walked 37 batters already. Baltimore doesn't give this guy much support and it shows with the team just 2-3 over his last five starts, that includes a loss at Anaheim where DuBose gave up 7 runs over just three innings of work, that stretch also includes his last road game where he gave up 6 runs over five innings in a loss at Yankieville.

Cleveland will be sending up Jake Westbrook to start this one, a strong starter in a strong situation at home. The young 26 year old hurler is already 5-2 on the season, he's got a sweet looking 3.06era and with only 5 homeruns given up all season long, we don't have to worry about the longball killing us here. Westbrook has allowed just 28 runs over 67 innings, he's only walked 21 batters all season and is heating up right now. See, he's only given up four runs his last 15 innings, he's coming off an 8-1 win where he allowed just one run over 8 innings hosting Florida. I expect to see a strong outing on behalf of this young up and coming star.
    TAKE CLEVELAND.

Free Picks, Premium Picks and more information of interest can be found by visiting my service at http://www.procappers.com/handicapper.php?CapperID=6072
    - Russel Joseph
Working...
X