Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Service Plays 4-0 Yesterday And 17-6 L5 Days... Freebie Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Plays 4-0 Yesterday And 17-6 L5 Days... Freebie Inside!!!

I got the momentum back after yesterday's 4-0 sweep. I won with Oakland over Pittsburgh, Toronto over Arizona, KC / NY UNDER and Seattle over Montreal. That's the second 4-0 day in the last 3 days. I also won my lone newsletter pick as Tampa Bay and Colorado soared OVER the posted total of 10. I have gone 17-6 in the last 5 days now and you can see how hot I've been in the last 30 days by my baseball rankings below. Consistencey is what I strive for and it's what I'm getting now.

Today I'm looking to keep the momentum going again with 5 strong MLB plays, plus a NBA Playoff play. You can get all 6 plays for $10.00 by clicking on daily package, at my site.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Baseball rankings for the last 30 days: I'm ranked 2nd at Gameday Monitor, 1st at Handicapper Hound Dog, 3rd at USA Sports Monitor (service plays only), 2rd at Online Sports Network, and I've moved to 3nd at Wise Tracking, for the season. Please feel free to head to those sites and see my records for yourself.

I have another free play at my site and even though I slumped a bit here at Bettors Chat lately, I'm still 18-8-1 my last 27 plays here.

Colorado/ Tampa Bay OVER 10.5: The two teams have combined to score 32 runs in the first 2 games of the series and nothing tells me that this game will be any different. Colorado's Jeff Fassero is in terrible form right now allowing 52 hits and 20 walks in 37 innings pitched, while compiling a 5.97 ERA overall, including a 7.53 ERA in his last 3 starts. The two teams are hitting .270 over the last 10 games, while their combined ERA is 13.25 in that span. This should be a fun game to watch as both teams put at least 7 runs on the board.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X