Saturdays Free Mlb Total Play, Enjoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturdays Free Mlb Total Play, Enjoy

Good day everyone, I hope your enjoying this weekend. Here is Saturdays free MLB total play, enjoy.

Colorado @ Tampa Bay

Both starting pitchers in this game for Saturday night are VERY hittable, they are both sporting outrageous era's to this point and we're going to take full advantage of this situation. The D-Rays will be starting Rob Bell in this matchup, Bell is just 1-3 on the season with a bloated 6.00era to this point. He's worked just 21 innings thus far but has already given up 9 walks and 14 runs off of 22 hits. Bell has worked 9 innings against Colorado this season already and he gave up seven runs over that time. Colorado will send up the much travelled Shawn Estes in this one, Estes is 6-3 on the season with a 5.59era to this point. Estes has worked 76 innings already, over that time he allowed 46 runs including 9 homers, Estes has already given out 42 free passes to first. The score on this game should be quite high tonight and we'll expect lots of runs early in this one.
    TAKE OVER THE TOTAL.

Free picks, premium picks and much more information of interest can be found at my service, feel free to visit me at http://www.procappers.com/handicapper.php?CapperID=6072
    - Russel Joseph
Working...
X