Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20-5-2 Last 4 Days... 17-5-2 L23 Posts Here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20-5-2 Last 4 Days... 17-5-2 L23 Posts Here!!!

The winning continues here at Lucky Leprechaun Sports after last nights 5-2 service pay record and 2-0 in my free plays. I am now 20-5-2 overall in the last 4 days. There was some bad news last night as I did lose my 3 Unit Parlay Guarantee when the Yanks failed to cover the 1.5 run line. I also lost with the UNDER in the Florida/ Cleveland game. My winners included, Arizona/ Baltimore OVER 8 (other half of parlay), Kansas City over Montreal, Boston over San Diego, Houston over Seattle, NY Mets/ Minnesota UNDER (Free Play), Atlanta over Detroit (Free Play) and in the NBA I won with the OVER in the Lakers Detroit game. Also for those receiving my newsletter had a nice 3-0 day with my two free plays, plus a service play I put in there on Houston over Seattle. I give out two to three of those a week for free in my newsletter so sign up for it now. [email protected]

Today I have 5 strong plays going and you can get all 5 plays for just $10.00 by clicking on my Daily Package. I'm hot right now so don't miss out.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Baseball rankings for the last 30 days: I'm ranked 1st at Gameday Monitor and at Handicapper Hound Dog, 4th at Online Sports Network, and I've moved up to 2nd place for the season at Wise Tracking. Even though I had a slump at the beginning of June I have put it behind me and I'm still ranked highly for the last 30 days. Please feel free to head to those sites and see my records for yourself.

I have another Free Play at my site.

Anaheim -165 over Milwaukee: Last night the halo's lost a very frusteratig game 1-0 in 17 innings as the collected just 4 hits for the entire game. 4 hits in 17 innings? This team is too powerful to let that happen again. Before last night's struggles, the Angels had been hitting over 300 vs right-handed pitching at home this year, while they were hitting .285 overall with a 3.97 ERA at home this year. Milwaukee brings some offensive woes into this game as they are hitting below .200 over the last 10 games including .211 vs left handed pitching over that span. For the year Milwaukee is hitting lefties at a .208 clip on the road, while scoring just 2.52 rpg in those games. Anaheim bounces back with a good solid home win here.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X