Sundays FREE MLB Side Play, enjoy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundays FREE MLB Side Play, enjoy.

Good day everyone, I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Here is Sundays Free MLB Side Play, enjoy.

Cleveland @ Anaheim
    The side on this game could go either way but the total on this game is pure gold today, check this out. The Cleveland Indians will be sending up C.C Sabathia in this one, he is just 2-3 on the season with an average 3.29era to go along with that. Sabathia has given up 26 runs and walked 24 batters already this season, he's worked 68 innings to this point. Sabathia has been rocked the last few games, he gave up 15 runs off of 26 hits his last three starts, that time spans 19 innings of work from Sabathia. Anaheim will start Bartolo Colon on this day, he is just 4-3 on the year with a very dismal lookling 5.43era to go with it. Over 64 innings of work he's already given up a whopping 43 runs off of 74 hits, Bartolo has also given out 22 free passes to first already. Colon has been giving up an average of a run per inning lately, he's given up a whopping 19 runs over his last 20 innings.
    TAKE OVER THE TOTAL.

Free Picks, Premium Picks and much more information of interest available at www.winsrus.com

I have had a solid read on both the Lakers and Pistons since the playoffs began. In fact, my service is 5-3 our last 8 straight NBA plays including cashing in Detroits last two games (83-65 SU winners as 4 point dogs at Indiana + 69-65 SU win their last game over Indiana) as well as sweeping up the Parlay on Indiana & UNDER the total on May 28th where the Pacers won 83-68. I know both of these teams very well and this wealth of knowledge is going to pay off for me and my clients come Sunday night when the NBA Finals get underway with Detroit @ Los Angeles! I am now 25-15 63% my last 40 straight NBA plays, I have the winning TOP SIDE SMASH for this game Sunday night and I am inviting you along for the payout, join me and WIN!

Overall Plays (+1404) 95-68 L163 58%
    NBA Overall Plays (+796) 25-15 L40 63%
    NHL Top Plays (+842) 19-9 L28 68%

SUNDAYS AFL TOP SIDE SMASH 3PM/ET!! JOIN ME AS I AM READY TO CASH IN THIS TOP SIDE SMASH IN THE AFL SUNDAY, GRID-IRON PROFIT AT ITS BEST RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!! KICKS 3PM/ET.

SUNDAY NBA FINALS GAME 1 TOP SIDE SMASH!! IT'S HERE IT'S NOW, THE PISTONS VS. LAKERS AND MY NBA FINALS GAME 1 TOP SIDE SMASH WILL GIVE YOU THE VICTORY AS WELL, ENJOY!! TIPS 9PM/ET.

SUNDAY LATE NIGHT MLB PROFIT CWS @ SEATTLE!! IF YOU WANT TO GRAB THE LATE NIGHT PROFIT THEN YOU'LL BE NEEDING THIS PACK RIGHT HERE, THE TOP SIDE BLOWOUT WITH CWS @ SEATTLE!! GOES 8PM/ET.

Also visit my service at http://www.procappers.com/handicapper.php?CapperID=6072
    Last edited by RJS; 06-06-2004, 02:14 PM.
    - Russel Joseph
Working...
X