Today All Plays Are Free!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today All Plays Are Free!!!

That was a nice way to end the week as I went 4-2 on the day with another 3 unit play winner for me. I hit with San Fran over Colorado as my top play on the day and it gave me my 7th straight 3 Unit play winner. I finished the week with a nice 20-9 record for +23.02 units. Yesterday's other winners included Boston over Seattle, Texas over Toronto and the UNDER in the St. Louis/ Houston game. I lost with the Yanks -1.5 over Tampa and Detroit over Baltimore. I split my free plays as Texas/ Toronto UNDER won for me (5-0 in totals plays the last 2 days), while Milwukee over San Diego was my loser. I'm beginning to put it all together so stick with me the rest of the year and we'll have some fun together.

Baseball rankings for the last 30 days include Top 3 placings at Handicapper Hound Dog, Online Sports Network and Gameday Monitor, and i have a top 3 placing at Wise Tracking for the season. I will have my current ranking at The Sports Eye tomorrow. I'm beginning to put it all together so stick with me the rest of the year and we'll have some fun together. Please feel free to head to those sites and see my records for yourself.

I have won 11 over my last 14 posts here and there are 4 more free plays at my site. www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Today's Free Play
    2 Units on Atlanta over Montreal

Good Luck Today
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X