Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12-6 Last 3 Days (+14.2 Units)... 10-2 Last 12 Posts Here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12-6 Last 3 Days (+14.2 Units)... 10-2 Last 12 Posts Here!!!

Not the spectacular day I've been having but I finished at +2.4 units for the day, bringing my total to +14.2 units over the last 3 days and a 12-6 record to go with it. I am 5-0 in my last five 3 Unit plays and I have been moving up the baseball charts in all of the monitors, including a top 3 placing in both Handicapper Hound Dog and Gameday Monitor. I have also hit 10 of my last 12 free plays here at Bettors Chat. So even though yesterday wasn't anything special, I am still happy with the run I'm on.

My newsletter has been slumping a bit after last nights 1-1 record, but I'm still 31-21 in it over the last 4 weeks. You can get it by emailing me at [email protected]. Today there is a free service play in it along with 2 other free plays. It is a Free newsletter.

Today I'm going to come right back with 6 more plays, 5 MLB and one NBA Playoff play. You can get all 6 plays for just $10.00, by clicking on Daily Package at my site. Plays are available right now.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

I have another free play at my site.

Boston over Seattle: Seattle's Freddy Garcia has pitched well this year, with a 2.71 ERA but he has not been supported by his team as they are scoring just 2.3 rpg for him. That won't get it done vs a Boston team that, with the exception of the Oakland game on Sunday, has been knocking the stuffing out of the ball hitting .294 at home, while scoring 6 rpg in the process. Seattle is scoring just 3.8 rpg vs right-handed starters this year and are facing a Tim Wakefield that is 4-2 on the year with a nice and low 3.21 ERA. Seattle is just 2-7 in game 2 of a series off a loss while Boston is 8-0 in game 2 of a series off a win. The Sox know that the Yanks are playing a struggling Tampa team and they need every win they can get, especially at home. Go Sox!!!

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X