Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Free Plays!!!

***SPECIAL DEAL***

I have a really special deal for you. On April 17th all of my top plays of the day will become premium plays. You can find the pricing for these packages on my Premium Plays page. Now if you purchase a Monthly or Seasonal baseball package, I will throw in my entire NBA playoff package for FREE. You may also choose to buy a Daily or Weekly package, where you will get an equal amount of days of NBA playoff plays for free. A couple of nice options for you.

Premium plays are now available and here is what you can expect. I will release 2 to 5 plays per day. They will be ranked by units. My 4 and 5 unit plays will be either plays of the Month or Year, My 3 Unit plays will be plays of the day or week, and my 2 and 1 unit plays will be the lesser value of the day, but still stronger than my free plays. Every 3 unit and higher play will have analysis, plus on a daily basis you will find trends and angles for the days games, my weekly Power Rankings and a whole lot more. So check back everyday.

Today's MLB Card: One 2 Unit Play and Two One Unit Plays for Just $7.00

Today's NBA Card: One 2 Unit Plats and One 1 Unit Play for just $7.00

Visit www.luckyleprechaunsports.com to get all the action.

Today's NBA Free Play is Houston/ Lakers OVER 178. In MLB I like Seattle (-140) over Oakland

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X