Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Solid FREE MLB Plays, Plus A Special Offer!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Solid FREE MLB Plays, Plus A Special Offer!!!

Well my little streak of 60% winners is over but I'm ready to start another one... a better one. I feel really good heading into this saturday and you should too. Last year my strong point was the OVER/ UNDERs and I picked up right where I left off there by going 5-2 out of the gate. So if you want one strong O/U play per day then look no farther than Lucky Leprechaun Sports as I will include one per day in each package.

Right now I'm gonna put a special on the board for you. On April 16, when my plays go for sale, if you purchase a monthly or seasonal baseball package, I will throw in my entire NBA playoff package for FREE. Now if you buy a Daily or Weekly package you will get an equal amount of days of NBA playoff plays. A couple of nice options for you. Stick with Me and I will guide you to the Pot of Gold at the End Of The Rainbow.

Visit www.luckyleprechaunsports.com to get today's baseball and NBA trends plus 3 more baseball plays, and after 3pm you can get 3 NBA free plays as well. Get In the action now.

Today's Plays
    3 Units Anaheim/ Texas OVER 11
    2 Units Oakland over Seattle
    2 Units Minnesota -1.5 over Detroit

GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X