Today's Free Baseball!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Free Baseball!!!

Welcome to Lucky Leprechaun Sports. I am the Lucky Leprechaun and my only concern is making you money. I have been heavily involved in sports handicapping for over 10 years, with this being my second full year as a pro. I pride myself on three things: honesty, my 24/7 work ethic and customer satisfaction. I work very hard on every play I make and watch as many games as I can so that I can be armed with all the information needed to make quality picks. My diligence will pay you dividends over the long haul. Even my "Free Plays" are carefully researched.

The sports I specialize in are NCAA and NBA Basketball and NCAA and NFL Football, but did very well in baseball last year, especially with Totals selections.

Right now I have daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal packages available in baseball plus I have my NBA Playoff package available. I also have daily and weekly specials going on all the time.

My baseball page will includes free plays, trends, angles and power ratings and each day you will find a recap of the previous day's monitored action.

My Plays are rated as follows:
    5 & 4 Unit Plays = Game of the Month and Year Plays
    3 Unit Plays = Game of the Day

The rest of my service plays are 2 and 1 unit

Let Lucky Leprechaun Sports line your pockets with
    winnings throughout the year!!!

Today's Free Plays
    Chicago -1.5 over Cincinnati
    Phillies/ Pirates UNDER 8.5

At my site I have today's trends and angles plus 2 more free baseball plays, plus I have my take on tonight's CBB Championship game between UConn and Georgia Tech. Visit www.luckyleprechaunsports.com for all of these free plays.

GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X