NBA Freebie for February 21st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Freebie for February 21st

Free picks are 28-16 (+26.8 units) in 2004. They are currently on a 3-game losing streak.

Free 2-unit NBA Freebie for February 21st:

Take Dallas -5 vs. Houston

Rockets looked great against the Wizards a few nights ago but tonight they face a much, much better team. Dallas has won and covered against Houston 5 straight times and nothing should change here as the Rockets are good defensively except they do tend to struggle against good perimeter shooting teams. The Mavs fall into that category with all of their great scorers and the pressure will be too much on Francis and Mobley to cover them. The Mavs have too much firepower for the Rockets in this one and will win by 14.

Looking to get a sweet deal on solid football selections for next season? I have what you need if you do! I won over 50 units in 2003, last 2 seasons I have made my clients over 145 units! I am offering my lowest price on next football season's Total Football Pass AND I am giving a month of FREE premium hoop picks to early bird subscribers as well! To get the details visit the Premium Picks section of http://www.GuruWins.com now!

Enjoy the Freebie!
    SportsGuru
    [email protected]
    all picks are accurately monitored at TrackPicks and National Sports Monitor
Working...
X