Free Picks and Predictions on Line Moves for 8/31 to 9/1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Picks and Predictions on Line Moves for 8/31 to 9/1

For line moves for the foreseeable future, this is how we will roll on Friday's strictly college football! Take a minute to review all the betting trends, our free picks and predictions (310-234-5 long term, 119-82-3 of late) to see what we are thinking today. See you back here next week.

CFB – Friday - (147) COLOR. STATE vs. (148) COLORADO 9:30 ET CBSSN *New*

Colorado State's defense has no answers for Hawai'i's offense, which was not that highly touted coming into the season. That is the main reason for the Rams being elevated from +6 to +7.5 and the total climbing four points to 65.5. Colorado has dominated this game the past two years because of their athleticism and that should continue. CSU has the making of a good passing attack, which could push the total Over.

Betting Trend - 69% backing Colorado, 70% on Over
    Doug's VPID Take - Leans Colorado and Over

CFB – (151) FLORIDA ATL. at (152) OKLAHOMA 12:00 ET FOX *New*

We still have not seen a ceiling on a total of this affair, which has kept rising from 65.5 to 72. There is some uncertainty about the total with two new quarterbacks, though both are expected to perform well on the season. Maybe I'll be way off on this but my numbers more closely resemble the starting total, with Oklahoma winning 41-24 and FAU is 23-10 UNDER on the September road.

Betting Trend - 88% backing Over
    Doug's VPID Take - Play Under

CFB – (153) HOUSTON at (154) RICE 12:00 ET CBSSN

Houston had maintained being a three-touchdown favorite over Rice. After the Owls had to come from behind to beat Prairie View A&M at home, the Cougars shot up to -25. Motivation is the key for Houston, who despite just 10 returning starters, does have the talent to win and cover. Rice is 6-2 ATS at home against the Cougs. Update - Houston is bumped up one more point to -26 and despite the rivalry for Rice more than the Cougars, too much team speed for Houston.

Betting Trend - Was 79% backing Houston, Now 88%
    Doug's VPID Take - Houston covers

More Free Picks at www.VegasProInsidersDaily.com

Become a VPID member for Only $7.00 for 7 days and I Guarantee you will be saying "Give Me More" with Doug Upstone's Premium Plays, our Wise Guys plays, Super Systems and we will set you up on auto renewal for only $39.99 a month for all sports, cancel at any time. https://www.vegasproinsidersdaily.com/membership/
Working...
X