Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Picks and Predictions on Line Moves for August 30th

By Doug Upstone

College football starts in earnest today and we have line moves on a couple games on the sides and totals. Plus, more baseball action where the numbers are on the move. Take a minute to review all the betting trends, our free picks and predictions (307-231-5 long term, 116-79-3 of late) to see what we are thinking today. See you back here Friday.

CFB – (137) NEW MEX. STATE at (138) MINNESOTA 7:00 ET BTN (side and total)

For football bettors that watched New Mexico State be shutout at home for almost 59 minutes Saturday, they couldn't place their bets fast enough on Minnesota. The Golden Gophers climbed from -17.5 on the opening line all the way to -23 against the Aggies. New Mexico State will be better on offense even on a short week and I could see Minnesota winning by 20. But 23, that quite a few points, which leads me to side with the Aggies. The total is also up two digits to 47.5 and the visitor is 21-7 OVER as a road underdog.

Betting Trend - 73% backing Minnesota, 59% on Over
    Doug's VPID Take - Lean New Mexico State, Play Over

CFB – (139) WAKE FOREST at (140) TULANE 8:00 ET CBSSN (side and total)

It seems the market overreacted to Wake Forest not having regular starting QB Kendall Hinton, as the Demon Deacons slid from -8 to -6.5. That news also took the total with it, as that crumbled from 61 to 57.5. Wake has had plenty of time to prepare for the Green Wave and their option. They have stronger and better athletes and there is a reason why Tulane is 2-11 ATS against ACC opponents. I'll agree with the lower total and say the Deacons win 31-21.

Betting Trend - 57% backing Wake Forest, 61% on Over
    Doug's VPID Take - Wake Forest covers and Under

More Free Picks at www.VegasProInsidersDaily.com*****

VPID 4-Day All-Access Football Package (plus Monday is FREE)

Our*NEW All-Access package*is built for football bettors like you! Your week starts Thursday and you will receive all selections and information thru Sunday and*Every Monday will be FREE of charge!*Win Big at https://www.vegasproinsidersdaily.com/membership/
Working...
X