Free Picks and Predictions on Line Moves for August 3-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Picks and Predictions on Line Moves for August 3-5

For line moves, we have another big weekend of action with baseball and some CFL action. Take a minute to review all the betting trends, our free picks and predictions (277-214-4 run, 85-57-2 of late) to see what we are thinking today. See you back here next week.

MLB – (903) ST. LOUIS at (904) PITTSBURGH 7:05 ET FSMW, ATT-P (side and total)

With the Cubs playing mediocre baseball, this is the Cardinals or Pirates chance to gain ground on them and Milwaukee, as they open up this series. This opening contest has seen line moves both on the money line and the total. Pittsburgh is up 20 cents to -155 and took the total with it from 8 to 8.5. Chris Archer (3-5,4.31 ERA) makes his Bucs debut and his new teammates have won 16 of their last 20. John Gant (3-4, 3.49) will toe the rubber for the Redbirds. I will go for the upset with the Cards with Pitt 0-10 after a loss by six or more to a division rival. The OVER also makes sense from this perspective.

Betting Trend - 72% backing Pittsburgh and 55% on Over
    Doug's VPID Take - St. Louis wins, lean Over

MLB – (907) CINCINNATI at (908) WASHINGTON 7:05 ET FSOH, MASN

Yesterday I gave you a totals winner on this NL affair and those betting baseball have moved the total again in this series. The same thing occurred, the total has been raised from 9 to 9.5 with Gio Gonzalez (6-7, 3.78) opposing Anthony DeSclafani (4-3, 5.47). Since scoring one run in final two games against Miami, Washington has exploded for 40 runs in winning three straight. One would think the Nationals would score runs against this Reds starter. Though Gonzalez has solid Under tendencies, Cincy is 24-8 OVER after three or more consecutive road games this season.

Betting Trend - 76% backing Over
    Doug's VPID Take - Play Over

MLB – (915) N.Y. YANKEES at (916) BOSTON 7:10 ET YES, NESN

After scoring six runs in three contests, Boston unloaded on Yankees pitching and hung 15 on the scoreboard Thursday night. When looking at Luis Severino's (14-4, 2.94) four-game stretch where he's been hit hard and Rick Porcello (13-4, 4.08) being up and down like a 14-year old at a Bruno Mars concert, the total jumped from 9 to 9.5. Both pitchers are capable of lockdown performances, but I'll agree with the line movement and these pitchers are a combined 30-9 OVER in trends I like to follow.

Betting Trend - 67% backing Over
    Doug's VPID Take - Play Over

More Free Picks at www.VegasProInsidersDaily.com

Become a VPID Inner Circle and Receive Plays from SIX of the Best Documented Handicapping Experts on the Planet, plus Super Systems, Wise Guys plays and so much more. Only $99.99 a month for all sports (auto renewal), cancel at any time. Doug has won 15 of 18 NFL preseasons. Become a VPID member and start your winning streak!
Working...
X