Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Picks and Predictions on Line Moves for 7/31/18

By Doug Upstone of www.VegasProInsidersDaily.com

For line moves, we rattled off our fifth straight winning weekend and start today with four games involving five line moves. Take a minute to review all the betting trends, our free picks and predictions (273-209-4 run, 83-52-2 of late) to see what we are thinking today. See you back here next tomorrow.

MLB – (953) N.Y. METS at (954) WASHINGTON 7:05 ET SNY, MASN2

Washington President Mike Rizzo said Bryce Harper would not be traded before the deadline, so unless he is doing a Toronto Raptors front office impersonation, that is probably good information. Is that the reason the Nationals hopped up from -165 to -180 or higher against the always injured Mets? Who knows. This is a game I would pass on personally, but I'd rather take Washington than New York if I wanted to win, even with the risk of the money line.

Betting Trend - 52% backing Washington
    Doug's VPID Take - Lean Washington

MLB – (955) CHIC. CUBS at (956) PITTSBURGH 7:05 ET CSN-C, ATT-P (side and total)

If Pittsburgh wants to really jump into the NL Central race, this is their chance, hosting the first place Cubs. Baseball bettors are thinking they can start the right way and the Pirates can steal the opener, flipping them from +110 to -105 or higher. At the same time they are forecasting a lower scoring confrontation, with the total dipping from 8 to 7.5. Jon Lester (12-3, 3.06 ERA) has been terrific all year, while Jameson Taillon (7-7, 3.73), has surged, having allowed three earned runs or less in 11 straight starts. I'll say OVER with Pitt 13-2 OVER after a one run loss and take Chicago with the Cubs 17-4 in Lester's starts in 2018.

Betting Trend - 79% backing Chicago, 76% on Over
    Doug's VPID Take - Chicago wins and Over

More Free Picks at www.VegasProInsidersDaily.com

Become a VPID Inner Circle and Receive Plays from SIX of the Best Documented Handicapping Experts on the Planet, plus Super Systems, Wise Guys plays and so much more. Only $99.99 a month for all sports (auto renewal), cancel at any time. It's football time and Doug owns this time of year with 15 of 18 winning season in NFLX! Join today!
Working...
X