Free Picks and Predictions on Line Moves for 7/6 to 8/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Picks and Predictions on Line Moves for 7/6 to 8/18

By Doug Upstone (7-0 run on Premium plays!)

Another big weekend of action line moves and we have it all covered. Take a minute to review all the betting trends, our free picks and predictions (246-197-3 run, 56-40-1 of late) to see what we are thinking today. See you back here next week.

MLB – (957) ATLANTA at (958) MILWAUKEE 8:10 ET FSSO, FSWI

The Braves Mike Foltynewicz (6-4, 2.02 ERA) and the Brewers Freddie Peralta (3-1, 2.08) have conceded four total runs in their last six combined starts and each has held the opponent scoreless twice. In fact, Foltynewicz has a minuscule 0.87 ERA in his last nine starts. Little wonder the total fell off the cliff from 8.5 to 7.5. This also seems too obvious and both starters could finally get rocked, but that is guessing and instead, I'll support the numbers as they are.

Betting Trend - 71% backing Over
    Doug's VPID Take - Lean Under

MLB – (977) L.A. DODGERS at (978) L.A.A. ANGELS 10:05 ET SNLA, FSW

For the time being, Kenta Maeda (5-5, 3.36) has shed his up and down tendencies and been quite effective of late. Maeda figures to suppress an Angels offense that is averaging 3.1 RPG in their last 10 contests. Nonetheless, the total in the opening battle in this I-5 series has risen from 8.5 to 9. Among the reason why is a Dodgers offense that has heated up again, which at 6.3 RPG in their last seven. With Dodger Blue at a robust 5.5 RPG on the road and 12-4 OVER in away games after a victory, the OVER makes sense.

Betting Trend - 72% backing Over
    Doug's VPID Take - Lean Over

CFL – Saturday - (357) BRITISH COLUMBIA at (358) WINNIPEG 8:30 ET TSN, ESPN+ (side and total)

The news caught quite a few off guard, as QB Matt Nichols is already coming back from injury for Winnipeg. With this the Blue Bombers shot up from -4 to -6 and the total exploded from 53 to 56.5. Though Winnipeg is only 1-2 (2-1 ATS), their offense was already averaging 34.3 PPG. With the Bombers 5-1 ATS of late versus British Columbia and 10-2 ATS after one or more spread losses, let's take Winnipeg and the OVER Saturday night.

Betting Trend - 74% backing Winnipeg and 64% on Under
    Doug's VPID Take - Winnipeg covers and Over

More Free Picks at www.VegasProInsidersDaily.com

Become a VPID member for Only $7.00 for 7 days and I Guarantee you will be saying "Give Me More" with Doug Upstone's Premium Plays, our Wise Guys plays, Super Systems and we will set you up on auto renewal for only $39.99 a month for all sports, cancel at any time.
Working...
X