Free Picks and Predictions on Line Moves for 6/29 to 7/1/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Picks and Predictions on Line Moves for 6/29 to 7/1/18

Doug Upstone (Four straight Winning Days with 8-2 record)

In line moves, we have three baseball plays, two series betting suggestions and one hot CFL total! Take a minute to review all the betting trends, our free picks and predictions (238-190-3 run, 48-33-1 of late) to see what we are thinking today. See you back here next week.

MLB – (905) MILWAUKEE at (906) CINCINNATI 7:10 ET FSWI, FSOH

First place Milwaukee got a late three-run homer and beat Cincinnati 6-4 last night to cool off the red-hot Reds. With both offenses swinging the lumber well and above their season averages in runs scored the last seven games, the total has blown up like people's thoughts about Jameis Winston, rising from 9 to 10. Though Chase Anderson (4-6, 4.37) and Sal Romano (4-7, 5.29) would hardly be deemed as reliable, both squads have solid bullpens. Each team has Under tendencies, I'll back the OVER with Cincy 13-4 OVER vs. an NL starting pitcher whose WHIP is 1.25 or better this season. (Avr. score 11.4 totals runs)

Betting Trend - 76% backing Over
    Doug's VPID Take - Lean Over

MLB – (917) BOSTON at (918) N.Y. YANKEES 7:05 ET NESN, YES

With two of the best teams in baseball having two of the best offenses in the sport, the total in the series opener has been bumped from 9 to 9.5. Here is why this looks like wrong way action to me. The Yankees this month are 22-4 UNDER and are facing Eduardo Rodriguez (9-2, 3.86), who is 11-1 UNDER as a road underdog of +100 or higher and 8-2 UNDER against the Pinstripes. C.C. Sabathia will toe the rubber first for New York and he is 17-7 UNDER when the total is 9 to 9.5 since last year and is 26-14 versus Boston. This is how I see it!

Betting Trend - 54% backing Over
    Doug's VPID Take - Play Under

CFL – (373) WINNIPEG at (374) HAMILTON 7:00 ET ESPN2

Though these teams have played five straight Under's, the total has exploded from 55 to 58.5. Winnipeg is averaging 43 PPG after two weeks and Hamilton QB Jeremiah Masoli is averaging 325 yards passing a game to support the total. While the Blue Bombers are a terrific 15-5 Over on the road of late, the Ti-Cats are 9-1 UNDER at home when the total is 56 or higher and I will trust that figure more.

Betting Trend - 57% backing Over
    Doug's VPID Take - Play Under

More Free Picks at www.VegasProInsidersDaily.com

Become a VPID member for Only $7.00 for 7 days and I Guarantee you will be saying "Give Me More" with Doug Upstone's Premium Plays, our Wise Guys plays, Super Systems and we will set you up on auto renewal for only $39.99 a month for all sports, cancel at any time.
Working...
X