Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas Pro Insiders Daily Line Moves and Free Picks for April 3rd

By Doug Upstone

After having to move to new offices in Phoenix area, the line moves are back and have six different ones today. Take a minute to review all the betting trends and our free picks (122-98-4 run) to see what we are thinking today. See you back here tomorrow.

NBA – (725) SAN ANTONIO at (726) L.A. CLIPPERS 10:35 ET TNT (side and total)

A massive matchup in the Western Conference, with playoff bids and positioning hanging in the balance. The Clippers essentially have to finish 5-0 to make the postseason, but bettors are not in favor of them even winning this contest, being pushed from a Pick to +1.5 point home underdogs against San Antonio. At the same time, the total has sunk from 210 to 207.5. The Spurs are on a 8-2 SU and ATS push, yet are unsightly 14-24 SU on the road this season. I'm going to lean with San Antonio's winning experience and believe the NBA's top scoring defense makes this a lower scoring affair.

Betting Trend - 83% backing San Antonio and 73% on Under
    Doug's VPID Take - Leans San Antonio and Under

MLB – (957) ST. LOUIS at (958) MILWAUKEE 6:40 ET FSMW, FSWI

Both these teams have scored and allowed runs in the first week of the season and are each 3-1 OVER. The betting public is forecasting more of the same and lifted the total from 9 to 9.5. Initially I was thinking lower score with Milwaukee's Chase Anderson having a 2.27 ERA versus St. Louis in nine starts. However, after surmising the complete situation and finding the Cardinals are 28-14 OVER off two victories, I'll side with the OVER.

Betting Trend - 94% backing Over
    Doug's VPID Take - Lean Over

Continue Reading at the NEW www.VegasProInsidersDaily.com
Working...
X