Vegas Pro Insiders Daily Line Moves and Free Picks for Mar. 2-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas Pro Insiders Daily Line Moves and Free Picks for Mar. 2-4

A big weekend of college basketball and we have the latest line moves and anticipated ones. Plus, we have NBA action to cover. Take a minute to review all the betting trends and our free picks (111-89-4 run) to see what we are thinking today. See you back here next week.

NBA – (807) DALLAS at (808) CHICAGO 8:05 ET FSSW, WGN (side and total)

The Chicago Bulls are crumbling as fast as the "American Chopper" star who just filed for bankruptcy, being losers of 13 of 15 and beating the spread just three times. Because of this the Bulls have gone from a Pick to +2 against visiting Dallas. What makes this an little nutty is the non-fighting Cubans have dropped 15 of 19, but they have covered their past seven of 10. Along with this the total is up two points to 213.5. For picks, honestly, I would pass. As for opinions, a lean with Da Bulls because the Mavs are 0-7 ATS after a loss by three points or less this season and the UNDER, not trusting either offense.

Betting Trend - 58% backing Chicago and 87% on Over
    Doug's VPID Take - Slight leans Chicago and Under

NBA – (813) INDIANA at (814) MILWAUKEE 8:05 ET FSIN, FSWI

After playing strong defense under interim coach Joe Prunty, Milwaukee has reverted back to their old ways and been torched for over 118 points in their past five games. (however, two did go to OT) This has bettors calling for points and they shoved the total from 210.5 to 214. I am not sure we will see this many points and honestly, I could see this total backing up before game time and I'll grab the UNDER at the higher number.

Betting Trend - 85% backing Over
    Doug's VPID Take - Lean Under

Continue Reading at the NEW www.VegasProInsidersDaily.com
Working...
X