Vegas Pro Insiders Daily Line Moves and Free Picks for Feb. 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas Pro Insiders Daily Line Moves and Free Picks for Feb. 20

We are buzzing through February and today have multiple line moves in college basketball along with a large drop in the NHL. Take a minute to review all the betting trends and our free picks (101-82-3 run) to see what we are thinking today. See you back here tomorrow.

CBB – (501) BOSTON COLLEGE at (502) N.C. STATE 7:00 ET ESPN3

N.C. State is battling for a NCAA berth and still has work to do. In spite of this hoops bettors did not like the Wolfpack at -8 over Boston College at home and have driven them down to -5. This makes sense because despite the fact N.C. State is averaging 81 PPG, in the past half dozen contests they have conceded 80.6 PPG. I will lean on the +5 with the Eagles at the moment, but truthfully wait and see if the number goes back the other way for greater value.

Betting Trend - 71% backing Boston College
    Doug's VPID Take - Lean Boston College

CBB – (503) WEST VIRGINIA at (504) BAYLOR 7:00 ET ESPN2 (side and total)

Though Baylor has won five straight, is on a 6-0 ATS run and they are in Waco, the Bears have been flipped from -1 to +1 underdogs versus West Virginia. Coach Scott Drew of Baylor knows all he has to do is keep the game close because the Mountaineers have a propensity for blowing games with leads this season, failing to execute late in contests. Along with this change, the total has also sunk from 143 to 141. I like the identity the Bears have established on both sides of the floor and I will call for them to win and cover, even the spread goes back to original point and realize they are 8-2 UNDER after one or more victories.

Betting Trend - 64% backing Baylor and 55% on Over
    Doug's VPID Take - Baylor covers and Under

Continue Reading at the NEW www.VegasProInsidersDaily.com
Working...
X