Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuesday Full Card - Bowl winner and Promo - Buy 1/2 pt ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Full Card - Bowl winner and Promo - Buy 1/2 pt ??

It’s my 2 cents, I hope it won't suck, but if it does, it’s Wake Forest’s fault.

After a couple days off from posting, I am going to display ALL plays for today. Premium action in the CBB and I’ll show you my Bowl pick for tonight… Hint… it’s FAU.

Sunday was a nice day, hitting my Premium play, on NE Pats -2.5… even though I agree, I should have lost. But that’s kinda the breaks you get with the Pats. 3-1 overall Sunday, dropping only my Limited play on SF Niners -2.5.

Great example Sunday of Buying ½ - A feature I use often, especially around 3-4 points and also 7. Cowboys was the best example, where I recommended to my customers that ½ betDSI offered DAL at -2.5 (-120)

There are times where buying ½ off a 3-point line especially (either way if you like the dogg), Some say, "It cost too much" and it will cost -130 or more at times, but usually it's an extra .10 to .15 cents juice… However, if you play MLB, would you even think twice about laying -130 on a decent home favorite? Where in football, the 3-point line is critical and can make all the difference, especially in the NFL and insures you in those late game backdoors, and in OT since the game is expected to be close to begin with. Just a bonus 2 cents.

Monday Blues... (0-2)

Gave some back Monday with Wake -5, who held a 7 pt. lead late, but missing a key FT cost me a push and possibly a slim win… Dam Coastal Carolina, com’on Wake? WTF!

Atlanta couldn’t hold off Tampa last night (down 10), ATL allowed the backdoor TD late to get inside -7… another Buying ½ that could’ve been perfectly played had TB been held to that FG instead of the TD… Thanks Atlanta.

Here we go… tonight’s wallet has been opened on these plays

PREMIUM 100 Play:
    CBB - 8:00 pm ET
    Alabama Tide -7 (-115)
    Great spot for the Tide, wins by double digits

SELECT 50 Plays:
    CFB - 7:00 pm ET
    FAU Owls -6.5 (-120)
    Bowl game winner... yeah, it’s a lot of points and motivation may be a factor for the Owls who stay close to home, but the Zips do NOT have the horses. I see Akron not reaching 20 and FAU with 40+.
    I'll roll the dice that FAU gets to 42+ and Zips with 13-17.

CBB - 7:00 pm ET
    East Tenn. St Buccaneers -8 (-105)
    What looks like a tough spot for the Bucs should play out as anger after the hard luck collapse vs Xavier... lay the 8.

LIMITED 25 Play:
    UC Davis +16.5 (-110)
    Continue to ride my team 1 more time, after failing me in the last vs. the Dons. +16 is a lot and I feel about 10pts too many... we'll see with a small play.

FREE Leans, Opinions
    No Action Bet (maybe)
    The Cutting Room Floor

CBB - Auburn -4
    CBB - Georgia -5 (really like GA

*** Promotion ***
    5 Week BOWL Special only $36
    Use Promo Code: Bowls
    Get all Bowl Games + All Plays

Want just a Daily Card for only $5.50
    Use Promo Code: Half
    Extended thru X-mas