No announcement yet.

Friday Night Lights - indoor mostly, 2 Free Leans, 1 Free Select Pay for Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Night Lights - indoor mostly, 2 Free Leans, 1 Free Select Pay for Play

It’s my cents and last night it was well spent. I hope tonight doesn’t suck, if it does, it’s Al Franken’s fault

4-0 Last Night - Woo Hoo... even a Blind Squirel.... yada yada. But it was great seeing the good study pay off.

I’m likely passing on the football tonight, back to back days without a football bet is eating at me a little, but I don’t want to chase, just because its football. Of the 4 teams playing, the best record tonight is 5-5 between MTSU & WKTY… could be exciting in Bowling Green KY, as a bowl game is at stake for both, but predicting which one is another story.

UNLV (4-6) vs. New Mexico (3-7) Game Preview
    Friday: 9:30 pm ET ESPN2
    Dreamstyle Stadium, Albuquerque, NM

UNLV may be the craziest team to read in play… Flaky to say the least… They were supposed to get by a weaker than usual BYU last week but that didn’t work.
    Now they must defeat New Mexico and then @ Nevada to go bowling. Both teams can run, New Mexico has to succeed against a so so Rebel defensive front, will it start to run like it’s designed to do... if they need to pass forget it.
    If the Lobos control the game and run successfully, chewing up clock and moving the chains, they should squeak by… UNLV

LEAN: UNLV 24 - New Mexico 20

WKU (5-5) vs. Middle Tennessee (5-5) Game Preview
    Saturday: 8:00 pm ET, CBS Sports Network
    L.T. Smith Stadium, Bowling Green, KY

The winner qualifies for bowling – the loser still has work to do. WKTY is 2-8 ATS, MTSU 4-6… sound like exciting football, but with the stakes of a bowl game on the line, we’ll soon see who wants it more, or most importantly executes better.

Evenly matched Middle Tennessee won the last 2 games, getting their grove back but against UTEP and Charlotte doesn’t really wow me.
    I’ll lean to the road fav, as Blue Raiders are the more consistent squad.

LEAN: Middle Tennessee 31, WKU 27

Bonus: I am posting this for my customers… I have more to add later, but for now enjoy and hope for the best…

Select 50 Plays: (2% Budget Bet: BSS Adjustable Odds $XX to win $50)
    Florida State Seminoles -13.5 (-115)
    I am seeing a few -14 across the board, grab either -14 or -13.5 if you can...
    I like FSU this year, they have a good shot repeating last year’s Dance appearance. After losing 3 key scorers from 2016/17 squad, FSU played well against GW to open the season. I like them here against a smaller, inferior Rams team.

I’ll add comments later if anything worthy arises.

Until then or Saturday, Best of Luck.

Remember Bigg Samm Daily Card is only $11…
    Grab tonight and Saturday for the Price on 1 Card.
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]
Working...
X