Final MLB game of the Year, Free Lean + MAC review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final MLB game of the Year, Free Lean + MAC review

Another 2 cents in jar… I hope this doesn’t suck, but if does, it’s my fault.

Ohio U pulled away in the 4th Q last night for a Select 50-win!! Miami-O was plucky and stood toe to toe for 3Q’s after Ohio jumped out early. However, the Dodgers squeezed by another decent Verlander start to break me even with a Select 50 loss on Astros.

Unlike Verlander’s game 2, where Astros won it late, Jansen closed out any late comebacks. Where did Jansen find the strength? That was something I didn’t expect; I felt Jansen would be benched or even a liability if he pitched, but he made it look easy with his 6 out save.

This is your FINAL Baseball game of the year! It’s also a good spot to fade Bigg Samm’s MLB plays, which you should’ve been doing already… I am now 1-5 in WS picks, only winning game 2 ML play on Astros. It’s embarrassing to say the least, and uncanny to be switching teams at the right time to lose 5 of 6 games… but also financially disturbing to my bet ledger. So, joking aside, I take it seriously when it comes to my Money, son.

As for tonight… you got me… I backed Darvish in game 3 and felt pretty good about it… he has the tools, skills and experience. But we know how that went and LA still had chances to get back in that game. McCullers is going for Astros and he’s very capable of providing 4-5 strong innings and more. Since its NL rules, we’ll likely see pitchers in 2-3 inning stints, all-hands-on-deck, several double switches, and probably Kershaw in relief and maybe Keuchel too? It could be wild and long… get some coffee.

Tonight, the value IMHO is with Astros. I read that game 7’s favors the home team… I don’t know about that, the fact that they are home, and bat last helps that stat alone… and maybe why LAD is ML -160, but Astros are very capable of winning on the road in this spot…

It’s a coin toss to me, so, I’ll grab the Dogg Astros (anyone get the reference?)
    HOU +150/+145 Money Line or thereabouts.

Maybe by not rating it, I’ll catch the win. It’s been a great series, one of the best… I’ll root for the Stros and that community… they could use it. But if the Dodgers win it, they deserve all the praise too.

CMI @ WMU MACtion

I will be going back to the MAC tonight for another Bigg Samm Select 50 Win… on the directional rivalry between the Central and Western Michigan’s. Both teams have chances to extend their season, but a loss here will make extremely difficult to make a bowl game for Central. While WMU has the better track to get to the MAC West Championship, but they still need some breaks. WMU has 5 wins needing 1 more to go bowling.

The spread for this game opened WMU -7 (or -6 in some books) and was bet down to -3 as of yesterday but has bounced a little; currently at WMU -3.5 (48). It appears that there are more bets coming in on WMU during this stretch, but likely some bigger money or sharp cash on CMI.

Gearing up for a Nice weekend, as Thursday has 4 college tilts, including 2 more MAC games and the NFL week 9 kicks off… Friday, brings on 3 more college plays and then the Saturday/Sunday flurry… yeah baby… Here we Go!

Best of luck,
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]
Working...
X