Tuesday Free MAC side, MLB review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Free MAC side, MLB review

Not much to detail tonight… time is running short so here’s my 2 cents, best of luck.

FREE LEAN: Kent +2.5 at home vs. Bowling Green. Kent has a little Defense but can’t score, Bowling Green can’t stop anyone, but plays better on Offense… both teams are battling for the bottom… Take the home team.

I have a Select 50 play on the other MACaction match… MIA-O @ OHIO

Good win last night with KC, a Premium 100 win that breaks my losing streak of highly rated plays. Though not 100% sure until the final whistle that Denver wasn’t going to screw me in that last 49 secs after KC runs 3 times for -2 yards and burns only 1 min off the clock, only to punt the ball back to the Broncos. I hate when teams do that… plus I needed Kareem to score, so that sucked.

Even though the Denver Defense played as well as can be expected, KC was the best all-around team and played just as well on D, if not better. Mostly, Siemian allowed KC to grab great field position with multiple TO’s, INTs which KC scored on one… Well-played KC.

The World Series saga continues tonight in LA for game 6. Verlander can close the door tonight on the road for the Astros. The LAD pitching staff must be stressed to find the right reliever should Hill exit early tonight. It’s been hard to predict what might happen of late. Just when you think you have a safe lead, it’s become tied or lost in a blink.

I have a Select Play on the WS Gm6 side tonight…

TWO for ONE…
    My Daily Card is only $11 – You’ll get the plays for Wednesday and Thursday with a purchase tonight.

PLays will be posted on website by 7:15 pm est
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]
Working...
X