MLB Lean on LAD Cubs Total, and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Lean on LAD Cubs Total, and more

Free Lean: LAD @ Cubs Over 9.5 runs full game.

Bigg Samm has a Premium Play tonight on Hou @ NYY + a Limited 25 Play on LAD @ Cubs

A new week began yesterday and we cranked out a MLB ML winner on LA Dodgers +105. Family matters skewed my daily routine, so there wasn't much that went into socializing online for the play, yet several customers followed my Tweet and were able to jump on the late winning post...

Week 41 ended positive +$176; making 6 winning weeks out of 9, not counting this week (+$50). Total Budget of $2,000 for the Pigskin Season has grown to $3,788… a 88% increase in the black or $1788 profit so far.

108-73 (59.7%) - Overall record since the beginning, circa early Aug. 2017

25-12 in my highest rated Premium 100 plays
    13 winning days in the L-17.
    43-23 (65.2%) in NCAAF… 18-10 on Doggs, 25-10 on Favs

When you’re having a tough week, like I was a few days past, the breaks will even out. Stick to your system, don’t chase the big MNF play. You’re going to lose now and then. Hell, I have lost 79 times. Only when your comfortable, maybe a little ahead, then feel free to stretch your legs when you have an edge that looks good. Stay steady and conservative through the storms.

Later in the week I am eyeing a few college games and may have a say on the Thursday NFL match. But for now,…

A couple high drama games in MLB begin tonight… Soon the Yanks will challenge Keuchell again and seek the lead in the series tied at 2. Then the Dodgers will look for extended rest if they can finish off the Cubby’s tonight up 3-0.

Free play, A lean on the Total tonight in Chicago. From Covers; Cubs have been an under team in this situation. Cubs are 7-1 to the under following a loss in L8 games. The Dodgers are 7-0-1 in L8 vs NL Central. Buts that history, play-offs are completely different.

Wood has not started since 9/26 and his relief spot was not great. If Arrieta is off slightly, LAD can lay the lumber, Puig, Taylor and the Dodger line up is stroking the ball and the wind is cranking out at 16 MPH according the reports. Dodgers did their part last night, I expect 5-6+ runs again for LA tonight and at least 4-5 from Cubs… final score in 6-4, 7-5 range, maybe higher.

Please feel free to visit the site, web address below. Follow on Twitter for announcements, play post updates, and more.

Daily Card is only $11
    Get 5-weeks for only $72

BSS logo Main.jpg
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]
Working...
X