Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Learn why 97% of sports bettors will never profit long term!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learn why 97% of sports bettors will never profit long term!

97% of sports bettors lose money because they use bad money management and make too many wagers killing profits! With my system you will ALWAYS wager the same amount on my strongest selection each day. Instead of betting $300 on three different games throughout the day, put that $900 on our one strong selection! By betting on one game a day you only need to win once to profit!

Here is an example betting 1 unit (-110) a game.

When you bet on 1 game a day, you only have to go 1-0 to make a profit. +1
    When you bet on 2 games a day, you must go 2-0 to make a profit. A split would result in losing -0.5
    When you bet on 3 games a day, you must go 2-1 to only make a profit of less than a unit! +0.9

Simply the more games you bet on, the more you must win at almost double the rate to make a profit!

I've always had a knack at knowing a game would easily win but would then turn around and lose all of my profits throughout the day. I decided one day to just bet $500 on my best play each day and by the end of the month I was betting $1500 a game!

Nobody hits 100% in this business but with 65%+ results you too can make a lot of money in the long run! With my experience and money management system you too can be financially secure living your dreams!

Just like when I started I recommend every player wagers at least $500 a play. As your bankroll increases you can increase the wager amount, just be consistent and never wager more than 30% of your bankroll on any game. For the $500 bettor, I would recommend a bankroll of $3000 to start.

One month with us will be enough to convince you of our winning tradition!

Start winning today!

500wager.com

1/14 COMP
    UCF +2.5
    Last edited by HAS_Ltd; 01-14-2017, 11:05 AM.
Working...
X