Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GWC - October 15, 2014

GWC PLAY LIST October 15th, 2014

Not even being my birthday could stop the carnage as both MLB plays went down in pretty much the same agonizing fashion as many of the losses the past week have gone... the teams I have bet seem to find ways, a variety of ways, to not cash the ticket. Cardinals fall behind early 4-0 as Lackey retired the first two batters in the 1st before a wave of hits see 4 runs cross the plate... Cardinals hold tight, rally to tie game at 4 before having a relief pitcher sling a ball down into the right field bullpen area to see the game end 5-4 Giants. Orioles simply couldn't buy a base runner after what seemed to be a promising start to the game... Baltimore had struggled in the first two games to finish off leads as the bullpen, particularly closer Britton had simply gagged in the moment... this time bullpen was just fine, but the batters simply did not take advantage.

Wednesday action...

Considering Royals have now won every single game in the playoffs... do believe that's 7-0, it does seem inevitable that they will advance to face the NL pennant winner in the World Series. Question is do the Orioles simply tuck their tails and bow out, or do they force the Royals to play well yet another day to have them earn the sweep.

Both starters in the NLCS today each won their playoff start by a 3-2 count. Neither was totally dominate, but both managed to pitch efficiently enough to hold the damage down and allow their respective teams the opportunity to win the game. Miller and Vogelsong know the stakes today are very high as the Giants look to seize control of the series with a win.

Lost on both the Orioles and Cardinals yesterday... considering my current form seems to be just a step behind and on the ticket tearing side... I simply will return to the same two sides today looking for some semblance of normality will take hold. Perhaps that is wishful thinking, but at present that is the way the action will fall for me today.

If for some reason I can't find the winner's line today... it may be time to simply fade the action until such time the results are producing the desired outcome.

7* Baltimore Gonzalez +108
    8* St Louis Miller +106

Spent the morning sorting and researching the football action, and I will have my weekend card taking better shape during the course of the day.

Tony

The Great White Capper
Working...
X