Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tuesday's 500* espn la lafayette @ texas state side & total (8-0) 2 team parlay lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuesday's 500* espn la lafayette @ texas state side & total (8-0) 2 team parlay lock

http://www.charliessports.com

It's Tuesday Night ESPN College Football and it's the 1st 2 TEAM PARLAY of the season. We own the NCAA Football landscape, we went 3-0 Saturday in College Football with with 500 star winners on Middle Tennessee at Marshall over 66 points, North Carolina at Notre Dame over 63 points and Old Dominion at UTEP over 68 points.

Guy's it's LOUISIANA LAFAYETTE AT TEXAS STATE SIDE and TOTAL Can't Miss Parlay, don't play on your own tonight, don't do it. Charlie Red McDougall has all the information you need, we own the SUN BELT CONFERENCE. SIGN UP AND WIN BIG NOW WITH Tuesday's 500 star ESPN LOUISIANA LAFAYETTE AT TEXAS STATE SIDE and TOTAL (8-0) 2 Team Parlay plus MLB Playoffs for only $32.99.

No Salesman to hassle you, no so called upgrades, just $32.99. For the 3 most popular PREMIUM play's in all of sports (Ride the hot handicapper).

We are the kings of winning in the NFL, NCAA Football and MLB Playoffs, and we will live up to that reputation again. Tuesday is going to be big, real big. You want and deserve the best, don't play on your own don't do it.

I'M NOT BRAGGING AND I DON'T MEAN TO SOUND ARROGANT BUT CHARLIESSPORTS HAS THE THE TOP TEAM OF NFL, NCAA Football, NBA, NCAA Basketball and MLB Playoff HANDICAPPERS IN THE WORLD.

MILK OUR CASH COW WITH Tuesday's 500 star ESPN LOUISIANA LAFAYETTE AT TEXAS STATE SIDE and TOTAL (8-0) 2 Team Parlay plus MLB Playoffs for only $32.99. Make a Fortune.

My friends we are not just winning we are dominating, that is what you get when you turn to the number 1 DOCUMENTED top play MLB Playoff, NFL and NCAA Football service in the nation.

Many have tried to imitate, but there is no duplicating the success of the Red hot Charliessports.com.

SIGN UP AND WIN BIG NOW WITH Tuesday's 500 star ESPN LOUISIANA LAFAYETTE AT TEXAS STATE SIDE and TOTAL (8-0) 2 Team Parlay plus MLB Playoffs for only $32.99.

Friends Americas number 1 scouting service has the best of the best for Tuesday as we continue to build bankrolls. The information we have obtained is 100% LEGITIMATE AND VERIFIABLE.

We have the Skinny on Tuesday's 500 star ESPN LOUISIANA LAFAYETTE AT TEXAS STATE SIDE and TOTAL (8-0) 2 Team Parlay plus MLB Playoffs for only $32.99. POUND THEM, I MEAN POUND THEM.

Again, no SALESMEN to hassle you and no UPGRADES.

(SPECIAL ALL SPORTS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH 2015 SUPBERBOWL FOR ONLY $599.99. (ALL SPORTS INCLUDED).

NHL Free Pick For Tuesday October 14, 2014. 7:30 PM EST

San Jose Sharks at Washigton Captials+100.

The (2-0-0-0) San Jose Sharks of the Western Conference Pacific division will take on the (1-0-0-1) Washington Capitals of the Eastern Conference Metropolitan division in 2014 NHL action. San Jose is 8-1 in their last 9 meetings in Washington and 15-2 the last 17 meetings between the teams. The under is 5-1-1 the last 7 times the teams have played in Washington. Washington gets the home win+100.

ATS bets have been a top priority for ats players for years!!

You can watch sports center and read the newspapers but you can't compare to the ats information at Charliessports where winning is a habit not a luxury, you better jump on my back and ride the RED HOT CHARLIESSPORTS through 2014. http://www.charliessports.com

Tuesday's 500 star ESPN LOUISIANA LAFAYETTE AT TEXAS STATE SIDE and TOTAL (8-0) 2 Team Parlay plus MLB Playoffs for only $32.99.
Working...
X