Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The AC Report 9/5/14 and FREE Plays

8 Games this weekend. Get a 7 Day FREE trial at www.acdinero.com

Listen to my radio show on blogtalkradio Saturday mornings at 11:00 AM (Call in # (516) 666 - 9505. This week, I'll discuss some of the major stories from last week's action as well as preview this week's biggest games. I'll also answer a couple of emails focusing on the difference between handicapping college and pro football games, and how to handicap games early in the season. Finally, I'll give a few plays and take your calls

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theacreport

Follow me on Twitter: @ac_dinero

Also download my FREE handicapping 101 report, as well as some artilces I wrote:

http://www.acdinero.com/aboutUs.asp

NCAAF FREE Play

Oklahoma vs Tulsa
    PLAY ON: Tulsa +25

The Sooners may be one of the most overvalued teams in college football this season. I realized Alabama is a big fish, but I can't believe beating them in an exhibition game can have that big of an effect. This was an Oklahoma team that got blown out twice, and the QB couldn't beat out a TE for the job until late in the year. One big game and now he is Joe Montana? Not buying it. Tulsa is coming off a disappointing 3-9 season in 2013. 16 starters are back, and I beleive they are much better than that. Not calling for an upset, bu tthey should cover 3+ TD's

NFL FREE PLAY

Oakland vs NY Jets
    PLAY ON: NY Jets -5.5

The Raiders travel cross country to take on the Jets and will start rookie QB Derek Carr. Rookie QB's usually aren't effective early in the careers, not only winning games, but covering spreads also. Oakland was one of the worst 3rd down teams in the NFL last season, and project to be one of the worst again. Look for the raiders to load up in the running game. The problem with that is the Jets are stout on the defensive front 7. The Jets will also try to run the ball, and if Rex Ryan has his way, it will be 35-40 times per game. NY also knows how tough it is for rookie QB's, as they experienced those growing pains last season. The good news is QB Geno Smith finished the season well and will look to take the next step in 2014
Working...
X