Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3-0 on sun 500* mlb triple lock! mon (9-0) 500* mlb winner line triple lock. 3, 500*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-0 on sun 500* mlb triple lock! mon (9-0) 500* mlb winner line triple lock. 3, 500*

http://www.charliessports.com

Perfect on Sunday's 500 star MLB Triple Lock with 500 star MLB Winners on San Diego at Pittsburgh over 7 runs, Mets at Philadelphia over 8 runs and Colorado at Arizona under 8' runs, we also had our 20 star MLB Winer on Cubs+145 and a 10 star winner on Cleveland+140. 5-1 overall Sunday! 6-2-1 the last 3 day's on our 500 star SIGNATURE MLB and NFL Preseason Locks. 1-1-1 on Saturday's 500 star NFL Exhibition and MLB Triple Lock. Friday's 500 star NFL Preseason and MLB Triple Lock won on Buffalo at Carolina over 37 points and White Sox at Seattle under 6' runs in MLB. Guy's we own the MLB landscape.

We are heating up heading into late August and September, where we have and will continue to dominate into the 2015 SUPERBOWL. Up and available on the World Famous Winner Line is the PLAY THAT MADE US FAMOUS

SIGN UP NOW AND WIN BIG AGAIN WITH Monday's (9-0) 500 star Winner Line Triple lock. 3, 500 star MLB locks plus more for only $32.99. Including our 500 star MLB Winner Line lock, 500 star MLB Winner Line Hi/Lo lock and 500 star MLB Winner Line Super lock. NO SALESMAN TO HASSLE YOU AND NO UPGRADES.

We have information on 3 MLB play's that again will be as easy as it gets. Guy's we own the MLB, NFL Preseason and Regular Season landscape.

Monday's (9-0) 500 star Winner Line Triple lock. 3, 500 star MLB locks plus more for only $32.99.

A $200.00 player is up a small fortune, let me do my job, let me make you money. If you have been playing, you've know it's the ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

(GET THEM, BET THEM and BANK ON THEM)

There are so many variables in Major League Baseball and the NFL, especially with all of the rule changes regarding head injuries that Charliessports.com is privy to unreal information daily from his sources from Las Vegas to the Eastern Seaboard and MONDAY is going to be Special, real Special.

SIGN UP AND WIN BIG NOW with Monday's (9-0) 500 star Winner Line Triple lock. 3, 500 star MLB locks plus more for only $32.99. POUND THEM, I MEAN POUND THEM.

Most of all No SALESMEN to hassle you and no UPGRADES.

(SPECIAL ALL SPORTS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH 2015 SUPBERBOWL FOR ONLY $799.99. (ALL SPORTS INCLUDED).

MLB Free Pick For Monday August 11, 2014. 8:10 PM EST

Minnesota Twins-115 at Houston Astros.

The (52-64) Minnesota Twins of the MLB American League Central division will take on the (49-69) Houston Astros of the American League West division in 2014 MLB action. Minnesota will send Left Handed Tommy Milone (6-3) with a 3.55 era to the pitchers mound and the Astros will counter with Right Handed Brad Peacock (3-8) with a 5.44 era. The under is 7-0-1 their last 8 MLB games played on Monday's. The over is 8-1 Houston last 9 baseball games as a home underdog. Minnesota gets the road win-115.

ATS bets have been a top priority for ats players for years!!

You can watch sports center and read the newspapers but you can't compare to the ats information at Charliessports where winning is a habit not a luxury, you better jump on my back and ride the RED HOT CHARLIESSPORTS through 2014. http://www.charliessports.com

Monday's (9-0) 500 star Winner Line Triple lock. 3, 500 star MLB locks plus more for only $32.99.
Working...
X