Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5-1 overall tues as 500* triple lock wins! wed's (8-0) 500* mlb winners edge triple l

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-1 overall tues as 500* triple lock wins! wed's (8-0) 500* mlb winners edge triple l

http://www.charliessports.com

5-1 overall Tuesday, inclduing our 500 star Winner Line Triple Lock win on Cincinnati+110 and Texas at White Sox oer 8' runs. We also had a 30 star winner on Kansas City-125, 20 star winner on Milwaukee-130 and 10 star win on Baltimore+105!

It's Winning Wednesday on the WORLD FAMOUS WINNER LINE and it's the play that made us FAMOUS. Friends we will crush BOOKMAKERS again.

Wednesday's (8-0) 500 star MLB Winners Edge Triple Lock. 3, 500 star MLB locks plus more for only $32.99.

A $200.00 player is up a small fortune, let me do my job, let me make you money. If you have been playing, you've know it's the ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

(GET THEM, BET THEM and BANK ON THEM)

Guy's we have been dominating the MLB and now we will dominate the NFL Exhibition, NFL Regular Season and NCAA Football Landscape, so move big on Wednesday's (8-0) 500 star MLB Winners Edge Triple Lock. 3, 500 star MLB locks plus more for only $32.99.

Guy's we really, really, really believe we are going to sweep the board tonight. There are so many variables in Major League Baseball and Charliessports.com is privy to unreal information daily from his sources from Las Vegas to the Eastern Seaboard and WEDNESDAY is going to be Special, real Special.

SIGN UP AND WIN BIG NOW with Wednesday's (8-0) 500 star MLB Winners Edge Triple Lock. 3, 500 star MLB locks plus more for only $32.99. POUND THEM, I MEAN POUND THEM.

Most of all No SALESMEN to hassle you and no UPGRADES.

(SPECIAL ALL SPORTS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH 2015 SUPBERBOWL FOR ONLY $799.99. (ALL SPORTS INCLUDED).

MLB Free Pick For Wednesday August 6, 2014. 9:40 PM EST

Kansas City Royals at Arizona Diamondbacks+130.

The (58-53) Kansas City Royals of the MLB American League Central division will take on the (49-64) Arizona Diamondbacks of the MLB National League West division in 2014 MLB Interleague action. Kansas City will send Right handed Yordano Ventura (8-8) with a 3.50 era to the pitchers mound vs. Right handed Josh Collmenter (8-5), who has a 4.07 era for Arizona. The under is 7-2 Kansas City last 9 Baseball games played on the road. Arizona is 7-2 the last 9 MLB games played between the teams. Arizona gets the home win+130.

ATS bets have been a top priority for ats players for years!!

You can watch sports center and read the newspapers but you can't compare to the ats information at Charliessports where winning is a habit not a luxury, you better jump on my back and ride the RED HOT CHARLIESSPORTS through 2014. http://www.charliessports.com

Wednesday's (8-0) 500 star MLB Winners Edge Triple Lock. 3, 500 star MLB locks plus more for only $32.99.
Working...
X