Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

monday's 500* (2-0) mlb systems 2 team parlay lock + more for only 32.99.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday's 500* (2-0) mlb systems 2 team parlay lock + more for only 32.99.

http://www.charliessports.com

It's Monday on the WORLD FAMOUS WINNER LINE and to star off the week we have a 2 Team MLB PARLAY that will simply get the MONEY, Charliessports.com has cashed in on our last 2, 2 Team MLB Parlay's. Wednesday July 23, 500 star MLB 2 Team Parlay won on Houston at Oakland over 7 runs and Baltimore at Angels under 8' runs and on Wednesday's July 30, 500 star MLB 2 Team Parlay won on Seattle at Cleveland under 6' runs and Colorado at Cubs over 7' runs.

It's going to be another east 2 team MLB Parlay Winner with Monday's 500 star (2-0) System MLB 2 Team Parlay Lock plus more for only $32.99.

A $200.00 player is up a small fortune, let me do my job, let me make you money. If you have been playing, you've know it's the ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

(GET THEM, BET THEM and BANK ON THEM)

Guy's we have been dominating the MLB and now we will dominate the NFL and NCAA Football Landscape, so move big on Monday's 500 star (2-0) System MLB 2 Team Parlay Lock plus more for only $32.99.

Guy's it will be another 500 star MLB Parlay Winner. There are so many variables in Major League Baseball and Charliessports.com is privy to unreal information daily from his sources from Las Vegas to the Eastern Seaboard and MONDAY is going to be Special, real Special.

SIGN UP AND WIN BIG NOW with Monday's 500 star (2-0) System MLB 2 Team Parlay Lock plus more for only $32.99. POUND THEM, I MEAN POUND THEM.

Most of all No SALESMEN to hassle you and no UPGRADES.

(SPECIAL ALL SPORTS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH 2015 SUPBERBOWL FOR ONLY $799.99. (ALL SPORTS INCLUDED).

MLB Free Pick For Monday August 4, 2014. 8:10 PM EST

Texas Ranger+135 at Chicago White Sox.

The (43-68) Texas Rangers of the MLB American League West division will take on the (54-58) Chicago White Sox of the MLB American League Central division in 2014 MLB action. Texas will send Right handed Nicholas Martinez (1-7) with a 5.08 era to the pitchers mound vs. Right handed Hector Noesi (5-8), who has a 5.21 era for the White Sox. Texas is 6-20 their last 26 Baseball games played on the road. The White Sox are 12-4 their last 16 MLB Games played on Monday's. Texas gets the road win+135.

ATS bets have been a top priority for ats players for years!!

You can watch sports center and read the newspapers but you can't compare to the ats information at Charliessports where winning is a habit not a luxury, you better jump on my back and ride the RED HOT CHARLIESSPORTS through 2014. http://www.charliessports.com

Monday's 500 star (2-0) System MLB 2 Team Parlay Lock plus more for only $32.99.
Working...
X