Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18-6 in NBA in 2004 for members, 10-2 on here as well! Slam Dunk Selection inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18-6 in NBA in 2004 for members, 10-2 on here as well! Slam Dunk Selection inside!

Free picks go to 10-2 (+18.6 units) in 2004 as Memphis/Golden State go over 197.5!

Free 4-unit Slam Dunk Selection for my NBA Freebie for January 13th:

Take Denver -1.5 @ Phoenix

The vastly improved Nuggets go to Phoenix after a tough loss to the Kings looking to get back in the right direction. The Suns have had 3 days off and may be a little rusty shooting and combine that with the fact they no longer have Marbury or Hardaway I expect them to lose many more games this season. Since 2000, The Nuggets are 9-2 ATS after an ATS loss and then giving 0-1.5 points. Phoenix is 3-12 ATS after hitting an Over and getting 0-1.5 points the following game in the same time frame. The Nuggets punished the Suns earlier this season by 30 in Denver, with no Marbury or Hardaway it'll be another solid win for Denver in this one as well.

I have at least 2 other hoop selections going tonight! My NBA record in 2004 is 18-6, the time is right to join me as I continue making my members more money! Go to http://www.GuruWins.com and join the group as we win BIG this evening!

Enjoy the Freebie!
    SportsGuru
    [email protected]
    all picks are accurately monitored at TrackPicks and National Sports Monitor
Working...
X