AC's BOWL Special and FREE Plays for 12/28/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC's BOWL Special and FREE Plays for 12/28/13

Bowl Season is in full swing. We are 3-2 thus far, with 9 plays left, including 2 best bets today, so be sure to take advantage of our $29 special. Also having an excellent season with the FREE plays at 68% (28-13) with another winner in Syracuse yesterday

#4 NCAAF Handicapper on prosportsmonitor
    http://www.prosportsmonitor.com/

NCAAF record over past 2 seasons:
    58% overall: 73-52
    73% Best Bets: 22-8

For $29, you get:

All Bowl selections
    Rest of NFL season
    Basketball through the Super Bowl
    Free Copy of my E-Book "The Winning Edge"

If we don't make a profit in the bowls, rest of season free (through the NBA Finals)

Click Here: http://www.acdinero.com/accessPlans.asp

NCAAF FREE PLAY

Ole Miss vs. Georgia Tech
    PLAY ON: Ole Miss -3

Georgia Tech is one of those teams that usually plays poorly in bowl games. The main reason is teams have time to prepare for their triple option offense. They come into this game off a terible loss to Georgia in a game they blew a big lead and ultimately lost in OT. Their offensive stats look impressive, but you need to take that with a grain of salt. Ole Miss should be able to hit some big plays to their big WR's as the Yellow Jackets secondary is a bit weak, giving up 7.5 ypa. Ole Miss has been solid all around this season, including the kicking game, a nice accomplishment since they play in the SEC West. They have bigger things on thier minds next season, and this game is the starting point.

NFL FREE PLAY

Buffalo vs. New England
    PLAY ON: Under 47

Pretty big number for a late division December game in Foxboro. Buffalo has QB issues, as the have all season, so lokk for them to try and run the ball. Actually look for New England to try too as well (both average 4.2 ypc). Neither is great at stopping the run, giving up over 4.2 ypc. Neither passing game is explosive. in fact, Buffalo averages less than 6.0 ypa. The Patriot pass is is OK, but Buffalo is pretty good, giving up less than 6.0 ypa. Neither team excels at converting 3rd down at less than 38%. New England isn't great defending 3rd down, but they are playing a sub par offense. Neither team turns the ball over, so the Under looks like a nice play.

Key points to a successful season:
    · Never bet above your means
    · Never bet with your heart
    · Never bet more than 5% of bankroll on a single event
    · Straight and flat bets only
    · Measure success using ROI: Return per unit of risk (units earned/units risked)

Key Statistics to remember:
    · 52.2% - Breakeven
    · 54% - Good year (ROI – 4.4%)
    · 56% - Very good year (ROI – 8.2%)
    · 60% - Best bets (approximately 20% of plays)

My stats for 2012:
    · 56.2% Overall - (68 – 53)
    · 72.2% Best Bets – (13-5)
    · ROI – 11.2%

I Run a Flat Bet Unit System to Maximize Profit per Unit of Risk

E-Mail me at [email protected] with any questions
Working...
X