AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 3/13/13; 18 - 13 Last 31 Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 3/13/13; 18 - 13 Last 31 Games

AC is 10-4 in his last 14 FREE plays as March madness enters full tilt as most of the major conferences begin conference tournament play today. I have 2 games today as there are sure to be plenty more investment opportunities in the upcoming weeks.

Take advantage of my FREE 7 DAY TRIAL TO ALL NEW MEMBERS: Just register on my website

Take advantage of our Mid season special of $99 for the rest of the basketball season. This offer also
    includes the rest of the football season and a copy of my e-book "The Winning Edge", which covers the
    fundamentals of football and basketball, money management, and tips for selecting a handicapper.

The book is also available for $5.99.

Check out my article on www.goarticles.com on "Measuring the Success of a Handicapper"

Follow us on Twitter: @ac_dinero

visit ACDinero.com - Home Page - Sports Handicapping Service - Handicapping the NFL, NBA, and NCAA. for more information

NBA FREE PLAY

Toronto vs Boston
    PLAY ON: Boston -5

Boston was embarresed by the lowly Charolette Hornets last night by 26 points. This verteran team usually responds positively to beatings like that, and I anticipate them to do so this evening against Toronto, who most likely will be without leading scorer Rudy Gay. Over the past few weeks, the Raptors have been pretty good shooting the ball at 46%, but not so good defensively, giving up 46% as well. The Celtics have shot a subpar 44% from the floor, but are hitting 44% from three. Defensively, they have been soldin at 42%, last night not withstanding. Look for The Celtics to play inspired ball this evening.
Working...
X