AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 3/1/13; 70% on NCAAB Best bet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 3/1/13; 70% on NCAAB Best bet

Another outright underdog winner yesterday with Rider. We have 2 NBA games this evening. Be sure to join me for March Madness as it promises to be quite exciting and to offer some nice investment opportunities.

Take advantage of my FREE 7 DAY TRIAL TO ALL NEW MEMBERS: Just register on my website

Take advantage of our Mid season special of $99 for the rest of the basketball season. This offer also
    includes the rest of the football season and a copy of my e-book "The Winning Edge", which covers the
    fundamentals of football and basketball, money management, and tips for selecting a handicapper.

The book is also available for $5.99.

Check out my article on www.goarticles.com on "Measuring the Success of a Handicapper"

Follow us on Twitter: @ac_dinero

visit ACDinero.com - Home Page - Sports Handicapping Service - Handicapping the NFL, NBA, and NCAA. for more information

NCAAB FREE PLAY

Farfield vs Manhattan
    PLAY ON: Manhattan +1

Manhattan won by 22 in thier first meeting, which is keeping this from a play, along with some iffy FT shooting, although the past few games have seen an improvement. Manhattan has won 5 of 6 after a horrendous start. Statistically over the past five game, is in Manhattan's favor by a large margin. They are shooting 46% from the floor vs only 40% for Fairfield, and giving up only 38% where Fairfield has been pretty good as well at 41%. Stay at home with the Jaspers.
Working...
X