AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 2/24/13; 70% on NCAAB Best bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 2/24/13; 70% on NCAAB Best bets

1 game on the card today. March Madness is right around the corner, so be sure to join us as it promises to be an exciting time of year as well as offering some nice investment opportunities.

Take advantage of my FREE 7 DAY TRIAL TO ALL NEW MEMBERS: Just register on my website

Take advantage of our Mid season special of $99 for the rest of the basketball season. This offer also
    includes the rest of the football season and a copy of my e-book "The Winning Edge", which covers the
    fundamentals of football and basketball, money management, and tips for selecting a handicapper.

The book is also available for $5.99.

Check out my article on www.goarticles.com on "Measuring the Success of a Handicapper"

Follow us on Twitter: @ac_dinero

visit ACDinero.com - Home Page - Sports Handicapping Service - Handicapping the NFL, NBA, and NCAA. for more information

NBA FREE PLAY

LA Lakers vs Dallas
    PLAY ON: Dallas -3

Both teams come in as winners of their first two games since the All Star break. The Lakers are a bit nicked up, and they go on the road for the first time since the emotional tributes to their owner who passed away a few days ago. I can see a flat spot here. Both teams have shot the ball well at close to 48%, with the Mavericks hitting 42% from three. Dallas has been much better defensively, giving up 43% from the floor vs 49% for the Lakers, including 42% from three. Look for Dalls to catch a napping Laker team in this game.
Working...
X