AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 1/25/13; 56% over past 14 Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 1/25/13; 56% over past 14 Days

We have 3 games this evening, including a best bet in NCAAB, after coming of a 2-1 nite last evening. Be sure to check the BLOG on my website over the next week for some of my prop bets for the super bowl.

FREE 7 DAY TRIAL TO ALL NEW MEMBERS: Just register on my website

Take advantage of our Mid season special of $99 for the rest of the basketball season. This offer also
    includes the rest of the football season and a copy of my e-book "The Winning Edge", which covers the
    fundamentals of football and basketball, money management, and tips for selecting a handicapper.

The book is also available for $5.99.

Follow us on Twitter: @ac_dinero

visit ACDinero.com - Home Page - Sports Handicapping Service - Handicapping the NFL, NBA, and NCAA. for more information

NBA FREE PLAY

OKC vs Sacramento
    PLAY ON: Sacramento +9

Oklahoma City embarks on the fifth game of its road trip to take on a Sacramento team whose future is in limbo. The kings get a chance to avenge its home loss to Phoenix the other nite. Over the past five games, the Thunder have shot the ball a bit better, 47% vs 44% for the Kings, including an impressive 41% from three, not to mention the Kings haven't been good defending the three, giving up 41%. THis is what is keeping this game from being a play as a team on a road trip laying close to double digits would almost always garner a play against. Still, take the points at home with the Kings, as this could be a flat spot for OKC.
Working...
X