AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 1/24/13; 59% in NCAAF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 1/24/13; 59% in NCAAF

Three games on the docket this evening, including one best bet in NCAAB. Be sure to check out my blog over the next week for some prop bets for the Super Bowl

FREE 7 DAY TRIAL TO ALL NEW MEMBERS: Just register on my website

Take advantage of our Mid season special of $99 for the rest of the basketball season. This offer also
    includes the rest of the football season and a copy of my e-book "The Winning Edge", which covers the
    fundamentals of football and basketball, money management, and tips for selecting a handicapper.

The book is also available for $5.99.

Follow us on Twitter: @ac_dinero

visit ACDinero.com - Home Page - Sports Handicapping Service - Handicapping the NFL, NBA, and NCAA. for more information

NCAAB FREE PLAY

Stanford vs Colorado
    PLAY ON: COlorado -4.5

Stanford goes on the road after three straight home games where Cororado returns home off two straight road games. Important game for both teams, especailly Colorado since they are the home team. Neither team shooting it great lately, at 40%, although the ones Stanford is making are coming from three, hitting 40% vs only 19% for Colorado. THis is what is keeping this game from being a play. Defensively, Colorado is giving up 41% from the floor vs 43% for COlorado. Colorado is defending the three much better than Stanford, giving up only 31% vs 39% for Stanford. Stay at home with the Buffaloes who really need this game.
Working...
X