Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 9 Action and FREE Plays

AC has 4 big NCAAF games and 3 NFL games going this week

AC is also offering his midseason special: $99 for the rest of the football season, which includes basketball thru the Super Bowl

Catch me on SBK Live every Friday at 8 PM

visit ACDinero.com - Home Page - Sports Handicapping Service - Handicapping the NFL, NBA, PGA, and NCAA. for more details

AC is the author of "The Winning Edge", an E-Book that covers the fundamentals of football and basketball, money management, and tips for selecting a handicapper. Receive a free copy with any purchase

NCAAF FREE PLAY

Ohio St vs Penn St
    Selection: Penn St - 1

These two teams are the almost the mirror image of each other, with the winner most likely to be recognized the best team in the Big 10. That doesn't mean much since both are ineligible to win the Big 10 title because of NCAA sanctions. The Buckeyes get the edge on offense, mainly because their QB has been very tough to defend in the spread offense. Braxton Miller is expected to play Saturday for Ohio St. The Nitany Lions get the edge on defense, but their QB Matt McGloin has played very well this season. We will continue to back the pride of Penn St football at home in this most unusual of seasons in Happy Valley.

NFL FREE PLAY

Atlanta vs Philadelphia
    Selection: Philadelphia - 1

Both teams come in off a bye, but Philadelpia needs this game in the worst way. Atlanta is a bit overated in my opinion. But 6-0 is 6-0. The Falcons are giving up over 5 YPC and 7 YPA, and they don't run it very well at 3.7 YPC. The Eagles are by far the better defensive team, giving up 4.1 YPC, 6.0 YPA, and a stingy 29.1% on 3rd downs. So how is it Atlanta is 6-0 and Philly is 3-3? The Falcons don't beat themselves with penalties and turnovers and the Eagles do. I look for a desparate Philadelphia team to play well in this game and get a much needed win over Atlanta.

AC
Working...
X