Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big NFL Day Ahead... Comp Play Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big NFL Day Ahead... Comp Play Inside!!!

A nice little 2-1 day yesterday and I'm coming back strong with 7 more big plays today for just $14.00. That's just $2.00 a play. Last weeks rough showing on Sunday is just a memory as I look to get back on track in a big way today.

After today is over be sure and pick up my Monday Night Parlay tomorrow. I am a documented 9-0-1 the last 5 monday nights. The parlay will be just $9.99, so be sure and pick it up.

BOWL SEASON IS UPON US!!!

I've started out this years bowl season with a 3-1 record and i'm looking for a lot more. Today you can purchase my bowl package for just $35.00 and as an added bonus you will get the rest of the NFL's regular season for FREE. There is still 26 bowl games left and you will get my side and totals play on every game. That means you will get 56 bowl plays and 2 weeks of NFL for just $35.00.

To get this great deal just visit www.luckyleprechaunsports.com and click on my Premium Plays page.

Today's Free Play is to take Philadelphia -7 over San Francisco. The Eagles are searing hot right now and I really can't see the niners standing in their way. The Niners won't be able to stop McNaab or penetrate this tough defense so look for a nice comfortable 2 TD win for the Eagles.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Owner
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
Working...
X