Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday's (13-0) NBA 50* GAME OF THE YEAR & Tuesday's RECAP$$

Charlies Sports Newsletter for 12/10/03
    FOR ALL QUESTIONS AND ASSISTANCE CALL TOLL FREE 1-866-644-6366. From the nation's best Sports Handicappers!

WEDNESDAY'S (13-0) NBA 50* GAME OF THE YEAR: A GUARANTEED WINNER IS ON TAP at http://www.charliessportshandicappers.com/ ! HOME OF THE WORLDS MOST TRUSTED HANDICAPPER Charlie Red McDougall, Guy's I told you we would do it last night, I told you we would win our 50* and as usual Charliessports came through with our 50* win on Atlanta OVER and the winning will continue TODAY with WEDNESDAY'S (13-0) NBA 50* GAME OF THE YEAR. Guy's I MAY BE arrogant and I am but I am the #1 SPORTS HANDICAPPER in the WORLD as we are going to win WEDNESDAY'S (13-0) NBA 50* GAME OF THE YEAR, I work hard at what I do and not only do I work hard I WIN and I WIN BIG, (DON'T PLAY ON YOUR OWN TODAY GUY'S DON'T DO IT).Charlie will flex his MUSCLE again tonight with WEDNESDAY'S (13-0) NBA 50* GAME OF THE YEAR, Friends Charliessports is PRIVY to information in finding out which games have severe line mistakes through his CONNECTIONS where the lines originate. CHARLIESSPORTS is 13-0 over the past 2 NBA SEASONS on PODIUM PLAY'S. CHARLIESSPORTS will exploit the LINEMAKERS, Don't be a GENERIC GAMBLER tonight and (DON'T DO ANYTHING TODAY UNTIL YOU SIGN UP WITH CHARLIESSPORTS). A Known WHALE (huge player) is moving over $150,000, in ADDITION Charlie will place a $50,000. $10.00 is all it cost's that's right only $10.00 for WEDNESDAY'S (13-0) NBA 50* GAME OF THE YEAR , Pound this game I mean Pound it! We are the kings of the NBA and we are Having our finest year ever this season. FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY OUR FOOTBALL PACKAGES ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR ONLY $179.99 AND IT INCLUDES ALL (NFL,CFB,NBA,CBB,AND NHL THROUGH THE 2004 SUPERBOWL). Also NBA ACTION is in Full swing and we are starting to get HOT. CHARLIESSPORTS has all of the NBA & COLLEGE BASKETBALL 50* WINNERS! Folks, we have the SKINNY WEDNESDAY'S (13-0) NBA 50* GAME OF THE YEAR! If you want to win with the nation's top handicapping experts, than make sure you sign up with the handicapping experts........Charlies Sports! COLLEGE BOWL SPECIAL ONLY $99.99 INCLUDES ALL selections THR OUGH THE BCS CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. (NFL,CFB,NBA,CBB,AND NHL THROUGH THE 2004 SUPERBOWL

Again, FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY OUR FOOTBALL PACKAGES ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR ONLY $179.99 AND IT INCLUDES ALL (NFL,CFB,NBA,CBB,AND NHL THROUGH THE 2004 SUPERBOWL)! NBA ACTION is in Full swing and we are starting to get HOT. CHARLIESSPORTS has all of the NBA & COLLEGE BASKETBALL 50* WINNERS. Monthly, Weekly and 10 day packages are slso great values. We will provide 4 rated (2 NBA 1 NHL & COLLEGE BASKETBALL) selections today, Featuring WEDNESDAY'S (13-0) NBA 50* GAME OF THE YEAR FOR THE INSANE PRICE OF ONLY $10.00! Don't forget at Charliessports winning is a habit not a Luxury.

Charlies Sports NBA FREE PLAY Wichita St+4. http://www.charliessportshandicappers.com/ ***FOR ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS CONVENIENCE WE NOW ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS THROUGH CLICKBANK*** For all questions and assistance call toll free 1-866-644-6366
Working...
X