Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18-9-1 in Football Last Week... 2 Solid Freebies Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18-9-1 in Football Last Week... 2 Solid Freebies Inside!!!

I hope you enjoyed the free week of football at my site. If you didn't partake then you missed out on a 18-9-1 record from Monday thru Sunday.

Tonight I will have my Side and Total play on the monday night football game between Tennessee and the Jets. The cost of these plays will be just $10.00.

This weekend you can look for my plays on the SEC, MAC and Big 12 Championship Games. All three plays will be in one huge package along with a few bonus'. The price will be just $30.00 for the whole package. More details to follow.

Right now I am giving away all my top rated NBA plays, through the end of December, for the low price of $49.00. As an added bonus I will throw in the rest of the NFL's regular season for FREE. That's about 6 weeks of basketball and the rest of football for only $49.00.

College Basketball holiday tournaments are getting underway and I'm looking to provide you with winners throughout the holiday season and beyond. I am giving away all my College basketball selections thru Dec 31st and as an added bonus you will get the rest of the college football season plus my Bowl Package for FREE. The cost will be $49.00.

Today after 4pm I will have my college and pro basketball plays for tonight ready for you. Visit www.luckyleprechaunsports.com to get all the action.

Today I have two free plays for you. The first is to take Auburn -13 over Colorado State. The Tigers are rolling, winning their 2 games vs divsion 1 teams by 24.7 ppg, while CSU has been outscored in its division 1 games by 13 ppg. This will be no contest here.

2nd Free Play. Texas Tech -6 over SMU: The line seems really for a team that should win by double digits. Bobby Knight will have his team focused after the pasting they suffered at the hands of Georgia Tech. Texas Tech has won the last three games in this series by an average of 10.7 ppg. This one won't be that close.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Owner
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
Working...
X